Friday 18 December 2015

Week 8!

Good morning, it's very cold and chilly here.  There's snow everywhere!  It's our last temple trip this morning so we're doing a group session which should be good.  The week has been pretty good. We had a member of the Presidency of the Seventy come and speak to us, President Robbins I think, he gave a good talk about how your mission is preparation for everything in the future. How you deal with your companions is how you'll deal with your future eternal companion. He also stressed about how you need a 'to be' list, on your to be list should be the attributes of Christ, and then your 'to do' list is things that will help you develop those attributes. It was a really good talk. 

So I go to Temple Square tomorrow morning, I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing morning. I'll be going with Elder Smith.  I've met all the new elders, they seem good. Elder Freeman came in early on Tuesday so he sat in one of our Polish classes.  I got to host this week also, I hosted for all the new missionaries coming on, we had around 380 missionaries come in, I didn't see Sister Ensign come in though, I'll have to keep my eye out for her. I think the Italians get taught in our building anyway.







Courtesy of Siostra Kamp

Photos courtesy of Siostra Kamp
The email server went down so here are the photos from the past 8 days and also photos from my trip to Salt Lake.    It was nice to get out of the MTC for a while. We spent longer travelling there and back than we did actually at Temple Square. It was nice to see all the Christmas displays and things though. It was incredibly cold too. They had a lot more snow in Salt Lake than in Provo. So today we got flight plans, I'm so excited to head out to Poland. 


Marcucci and Smith


Sunday Temple walk ft Room 435

All the Elders (before the new Poles came in)

Elder Bartolini.  He speaks Spanish, English, Chinese and is learning Dutch.He left last week, said my last goodbyes.

Elder Smith my companion with his District.

The zone on our last temple trip together.

Elder Cox. I knew of him before my mission, it's been good getting to know him at the MTC. He's serving in Albania. We came in the same time and both leave together.



Decent morning trip up to Salt Lake City

Thought I'd get a bit artsy

The light was shining right through the window so we couldn't see a thing.

The boys



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts