Tuesday 29 December 2015

Goodbye to Provo, hello to Poland

So this is my last email from the MTC, I have to be up in around 6 hours. It's mad how quickly this day has come, but honestly I can't wait to get to Poland.

So Christmas Day was good.  David A. Bednar and David Archuleta in the same day!  David Archuleta came and did a 2 hour concert thing.  It was so good, he brought a few special guests and things.  As soon as his name popped up on the big screen all the sisters went mental.

I've loved my MTC experience, I've learnt so much, my testimony of this gospel has grown.  I've made so many friends that I hope will be lifelong friends.  There are so many memories that will stay with me forever.









Poland District - December 2015


Flight details



Finally arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts